Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
With its lightweight frame and compact, one-handed fold, the new Thule Spring offers the ultimate in convenience while exploring the city.
The Spring offers a footprint that's 30% smaller than traditional three-wheeled strollers and stands when folded, making it easy to maneuver and store the stroller in tight spaces.
Features like an adjustable handlebar, multi-position recline and step-in footrest make the stroller easy and comfortable to use for both parent and child.
The Thule Spring can be used from birth by attaching a car seat from several leading brands using adapters and grows with your child all the way up to 64 pounds.
- Folds with one hand and stands when folded for quick entries and exits
- Maneuverable 3-wheeled design with front-wheel suspension and foam-filled, rubber tires
- Compatible with infant car seats from several brands for an easy and lightweight travel system
- Step-in footrest to help older children climb in on their own
- Extendable UPF 50+ canopy with integrated ventilation and peek-a-boo window
- One-hand adjustable handlebar
- Seat reclines to multiple positions
- Seatback pocket provides additional storage
- Flip-flop friendly parking brake
- Front wheel locks for rough terrain
- Product weight: 21 pounds
- Weight limit: 6 months to 64 pounds; usable from birth by attaching car seat and adapter
- Dimensions: 35.2-40.7"L x 23.4"W x 38.6-42.7"H
- Folded dimensions: 17.7"L x 12.6"W x 30"H
- Wheel size: 8.5"
- Seat size: 9.5"D x 20"H