Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Dr. Harvey Karp is the pediatrician whose 5 S’s started the swaddling revolution. He designed Sleepea’s every detail with baby safety—and parent sanity—in mind. Made from 100% Organic Cotton, this ultra-soft and breathable swaddle helps babies be happier and sleep longer. We’ve thought of it all! A unique double-zip allows for easy middle-of-the-night diaper changes. An inner arm wrap means that even the trickiest of Houdini’s can’t sneak out an arm in the middle of the night, plus our special Velcro is designed to be extra quiet. Open-weave mesh ventilation at the legs and shoulders reduces the risk of overheating and Sleepea’s shape is healthy for hip position and development.
The 5-Second Swaddle!
- (1) Cozy and soft 100% organic cotton swaddle
- The world's first 5-second swaddle®
- Double zipper that can zip from top or bottom
- Inner arm wrap with extra-quiet Velcro for escape-proof security
- Breathable mesh at shoulders and waist to reduce overheating
- Promotes a healthier hip position
- Arm openings unsnap for babies who prefer arms out
Note: Not for use in SNOO.
Why Should You Swaddle Your Baby?
Swaddling gives babies the snug embrace they love in the womb. By preventing startles and wild-hand nose-whacks, it will keep your baby happier and improve sleep.
Sleepea Size Guide
- Small: 5-12 lbs.
- Medium: 12-18 lbs.
- Large: 18-26 lbs.
Note: For the first 6 months of life, babies should only sleep on the back. If your baby can roll, you should stop swaddling the arms. That’s because babies need to be able to push up in case they roll to the tummy and the face is pressing against the mattress. (Always consult your baby’s doctor for his/her advice.)