TOP Organic Cotton Pads Variety Pack
- Regular & Super
- TOP Menstrual Pads are made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Superior leak protection
- Absorbent, yet breathable; locks in wetness
- Thin wings wrap for comfortable and secure fit
- Waterproof backing, plant-based with non-toxic adhesive
- Biodegradable plant-based wrapper, eco-friendly
Regular period pad length = 9 1/2" ; Super/Overnight period pad length = 10 3/4"
- For every TOP purchase, we donate period products to women and girls in need
- HSA/FSA eligible
- Variety Pack - 20 pads in total (10 count box of Day/Regular Pads and 10 count of Super/Overnight Pads)
How do I use a cardboard applicator tampon?
The compact applicator is made of two tubes, with the tampon inside. Twist the cardboard applicator before use to loosen it. To use a cardboard applicator tampon, position the applicator into your vaginal opening until the outer tube is almost completely inserted. Then, push the inner tube until the tampon is fully deployed from the applicator. Use the lightest absorbency possible and change your tampon at least every 4-8 hours
What are TOP tampons, pads, and liners made from?
TOP’s period products are made from 100% organic cotton and a non-toxic adhesive. Free from synthetic fibers, pesticides, perfumes, chlorine or dioxins.
Why organic cotton?
Most high-street tampons are made from a blend of GMO cotton, rayon, and potentially harmful chemical additives. For more details on why organic cotton is better, see our pages Better for You and Our Purpose.
How does the subscription process work?
Easy! First, select the items you want and put them in your cart. Then, decide how frequently you’d like to receive your box. You’ll receive an email each month 3 days before your order ships to add or remove products or even skip a month. Finally, enter your shipping and billing details. Lucky you! No more last minute trips to the store!
Are TOP period products biodegradable?
TOP cares about our planet and the environment we live in. Our period products: tampons, pads, and liners are plant based and biodegradable to reduce landfill waste. We’re trying to make periods more eco-friendly. Always dispose of period products responsibly.