Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
When you're a parent, you already have enough to carry around. That's where the Nuna Pipa Lite comes in - because carrying less really is more. If you're looking for something that is tough, functional, safe, light, and easy to use then you are in the right place! The Nuna Pipa Lite has been created with parents in mind. With a less than 5-second installation and weighing in at only 5.3 pounds you know you can't go wrong! The Pipa Lite features aeroflex foam, a true lock base installation, tailor tech memory foam, and zero fire retardant in lieu of fabrics that are natural fire retardants. This is one car seat you will want to take a closer look at.
Why Parents love the Nuna Pipa Lite
- Light weight, weighing in at only 5.3 pounds (when no inserts or canopy are in use).
- Flame retardent free - which means no added chemicals around your infant.
- 5-second base installation.
- Separate head and body newborn inserts for the perfect fit, longer.
- Trademark Aeroflex Foam creating a lighter, safer car seat.
Why Children love the Nuna Pipa Lite
- Memory foam inserts and head rest make the seat feel like a comfy bed
- Nuna Pipa Lite Infant Car Seat
- Nuna Pipa Lite Infant Car Seat Base
- Nuna Pipa Lite Base LATCH Guides
- Additional GOTS certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover.
- Trademark Aeroflex Foam - lightweight and resiliant, this foam minimizes and diffuses energy to reduce the force on your baby.
- Stability Leg in the Base - minimizes forward motion during a car accident, which can contribute to preventing head and neck injuries, up to 90%.
- Crumple Zone in Stability Leg - absorbs the impact and minimizes the force on your baby.
- Steel reinforced base.
- Side Impact Protection
- Super Resilient - top of the line plastics.
- Five Point Harness
- UPF 50+ canopy
- Memory Foam Infant Insert - so that you can get a perfect, secure fit every time.
- Base Rigid LATCH
- Base Seatbelt Installation
Weight & Dimensions
Material and Care Instructions
- Material: Micro knit, flame resistant and super soft fabrics
- Care: Fabric portions can be washed on cold in a delicate cycle, and air dried