Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
The Nuna LEAF Grow is a stylish addition to your growing family. A gentle nudge from you starts a smooth and rhythmic side-to-side motion that lasts unassisted for over two minutes. It soundlessly operates without the use of batteries and its sway-safe base ensures that they're secure and relaxed. With breathable mesh backing and super soft STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified and GOTS Certified organic insert, it's a safer and healthier choice for baby.
- Inspired by the carefree float of a leaf on a breeze.
- Smart design allows chair to evolve with baby to big-kid size.
- Cozy organic infant insert easily removes as baby grows.
- Seat pad with 3-point harness is removable and transitions to a toddler seat.
- Toddler seat with mesh backing provides little breezes.
- Has three recline positions.
- Move up, down, and sway everywhere in between.
- Ultra smooth and quiet side-to-side motion.
- Removable GOTS™ certified organic inserts, cotton and dye. Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Toy bar with plush toys included with purchase.
- Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over 2 minutes.
- Motor free ride—no batteries, cords, buzz or noise.
- Easily locks in a stationary position for feeding or playtime.
- Seat simply detaches from base for storage or quick trips.
- Stage 1 with built-in harness: From birth until the child can sit upright or can climb out unassisted. Discontinue stage one use when infant can sit upright, push up on hands and knees or climb out unassisted (age around 5 months) and is unable to walk. Never leave child unattended in this product. This product is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping. Always use the restraint. Stage 2 without built-in harness: For use as a chair when the child is able to walk. Discontinue stage two use when child reaches 130 lbs.”
- Stage 2 without built-in harness: For use as a chair when the child is able to walk. Discontinue stage two use when child reaches 130 pounds.