Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Winter weather shouldn’t deter family adventures. The new Cold Weather Footmuff is an essential accessory for any Bumbleride stroller model, providing a cozy and protective layer for cold weather climates. The plush micro-fleece interior is made entirely of post-consumer recycled plastic bottles (100% rPET) creating a warm, soft layer to keep little travelers’ snug. The exterior fabric is made from a durable polyester creating a weather resistant shell. The simple design gives the option of being fully enclosed for cold blustery days or zipping off the top layer for the in-between months. Created with convenience in mind, it is machine washable. Available in Black and for a limited time, Sea Glass and Clay.
- Universal design (3 or 5 pt harness compatible).
- Accommodates all Bumbleride models and years.
- Dual zipper allows for venting or top cover removal during warmer weather.
- Elasticized hood to fit snugly around the child’s head.
- All colours have the same off-white interior, rPET micro-fleece with polyester batting (filling).
- Weather resistant exterior C-0 DWR (PFOS and PFOA free).
- Fits infants and toddlers.
- Length (head to toe) 34"/865mm
- Length (chin to toe) 23"/580mm
- Width 13"/330mm
- Height 5"/130mm.