Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
A battery-powered suction device to clear nasal congestion in babies and children. Developed by Dr. Steven Goudy, a pediatric ENT physician.
- EASY TO USE: The nosepiece occupies two fingers only, leaving other fingers free to comfort and stabilize your child
- IT SUCKS (IN A GOOD WAY): Three levels of hospital-grade suction
- READY TO GO: Portable and rechargeable (USB)
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe (nosepiece and tubing); disposable filter
- HSA/FSA ELIGIBLE: Use your healthcare spending dollars to help your baby breathe